Wednesday, May 21, 2014

NOTD: Lancome I Do, Blue and Julep Coretta

Today's NOTD is something different- one of the few times that I've actually worn an accent nail.  Today I have Lancome I Do, Blue on all fingers, with one coat of Julep Coretta (April's birthstone polish) as an accent on my ring finger.

I normally don't do accent nails, but I adore how this looks together. It's subtle but pretty.  By day #3, however, Coretta had lost shine. It's soft and subtle enough to wear even in the office for me- which is saying a lot.






There are three thin coats of I Do, Blue on my nails, one coat of Julep Coretta on my ring finger. It's all topped with one coat of Butter London Hardware.

Today's posts are accidentally wedding-themed- I swear there's no subtext!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.