Monday, May 5, 2014

April 2014 Favorites

I did take a much-needed break from the blog this weekend.  I highly suspect that I'll be posting less frequently than daily for a bit, but I do have a lot of great new products to share. I'm easing back in with my favorites from April!



For April having been Burberry month, I had quite a few non-Burberry favorites! These are the products that rocked my world this month.  I'm breaking my own rules and previewing a few products that I'll be reviewing very soon. Looking objectively at my favorites, it's clear that I really was loving spring hues.

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo (review)- This dry shampoo saved my booty more than a few times when I hit snooze unconsciously and had an early meeting that I could not miss! I found that I actually prefer to shower in the evening, air dry my hair, then hit it with this in the AM for the perfect bun. For someone who had resigned herself to never understanding dry shampoo, I've fallen desperately in love with this product.

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadows #01 Pearl White (review) & 02 Trench (review)- This duo gives the polish and glow to my eye area that let me fake being fully rested. They're both now staples in my daily routine.

Burberry Lip Mist #207 Camella Pink (review) and Lip Cover #30 Primrose Hill Pink (review)- I don't think I left the house this month without one or both of these on my person. By far and away my favorite Burberry lipsticks.

Chantecaille Lip Chic in Wild Rose (review coming soon)- not to spoil my review, but I'm obsessed with this product. It's been my constant companion since I received it.

Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow #809 Petal Shine (review coming soon)- It's a perfect spring palette.

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #10 (review)- A sadly discontinued favorite that I've been experimenting with extensively.

Diorshow Liner Waterproof #888 Prune (review coming soon)- It's the perfect pair with the palette.

Dior Addict Lip Glow- I've never reviewed it on this blog, but it's one of those hero products that should be in everyone's stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.