Sunday, May 25, 2014

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Maniac

Today's NOTD is my sole selection to date from Deborah Lippmann's Summer 2014 80's Rewind Collection, Maniac.

Maniac is the deepest and most work-friendly in the neon collection.  It's a lovely deepened purple electric creme that's surprisingly unique in my collection.  This was with two coats, plus Butter London Hardware on my nails.






I liked the other shades in the collection, but recently purchased a bright pink I love (Scream and Shout) and couldn't see myself wearing any of the other shades on my nails, no matter how fun they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.