Sunday, May 18, 2014

NOTD: Zoya Vega

Today's NOTD is Zoya Vega, one of the three PixieDust polishes Zoya released for Spring 2014. I recently realized that I haven't talked about any of the textured glittered polishes I own.  To be perfectly honest, there are a few reasons why.  But let me show this this stunning shade first, and babble later.

There are three coats of Zoya Vega on my nails in this shot, no top coat.



The twist with Zoya's Spring 2014 PixieDusts is the inclusion of holo glitter, which I have a lot of difficulty photographing well.

OK, back to the matte, textured glitter shades. I have a number of them from Zoya, OPI, and Julep. Since I do work in a somewhat conservative office, I don't like wearing glitter on my nails as a general rule.  That, and I hate the removal. Oh, and textured polishes really aren't my thing. I like smooth and shiny nails.

But that doesn't mean I don't get distracted by the pretty every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.