Thursday, May 22, 2014

NOTD: Butter London Lilibet's Jubilee

Today's NOTD is Butter London Lilbet's Jubilee.  This is a beautiful Lilac metallic foil.  Swatches are with two coats, no top coat.


Again, full disclosure: this is an old draft post that I discovered in the depths of blogger!  I'm amazed at how my swatching skills have improved in just six months.  And to think I wasn't doing any cleanup...

Since my nails are somewhat shredded at the moment (it's a cyclical thing for me), I'm doing my best to save some of these draft posts to keep NOTDs coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.