I had to break up the groups a bit.
April Makeup Empties:
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof- Gris- I loved this and will likely repurchase in the future.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm (1 full size, 1 deluxe sample)- This is a staple in my home and I go through a silly amount of these
- Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara (deluxe sample, monthly mascara) - April's mascara, I've previously reviewed it. I actually didn't like it as much as I did months ago, but this is one of several mascaras that I favor at the moment.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel- Full size, it's a must-have every single day.
- Guerlain Meteorites Primer (sample)- I really liked the effect of this, but I can't justify the price.
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer (0.33oz)- My normal go-to, I go through this every few months
- Dior Diorshow Lash Plumping Primer- I can't live without this. I have incredible lashes- all thanks to this!
April Basics Empties:
- Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleanser- I go through this quickly.
- Butter London Powder Room Nail Polish Remover- Part of a set, I didn't particularly like the scent.
- Zoya Remove+ (8oz)- My prior go-to. It's now what I'd use if I was going to leave my nails bare only.
- 2x Ulta Exfoliating Cotton Rounds- I should really just buy these by the case.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton- The only cotton that touches my sensitive skin. I've done a side-by-side test with Chanel's Le Cotton, and Shiseido wins by far.
- Not photographed: box of Butter London Scrubbers- I originally meant to review these, but I think they're awesome.
April Skincare Empties:
- Philosophy Purity Cleansing Wipes- These are a must-have for me.
- Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Cream-It took me forever to finish this. I received a full-sized version with a Sephora code. It's ok, but I'm just not a big fan of the product. I had high hopes for it since I love Modern Friction and stuck it out.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads- I didn't realize how much these did until I stopped using them for awhile. They're amazing.
- Assorted samples- A lot of Shiseido, and 2 deluxe samples from Chanel. I particularly liked the Hydra Beauty Serum and its scent, but I actually ended up selecting a different Chanel skincare regimen.
April Hair/Body Empties:
- Philosophy Peaches and Cream 3-in-1- My favorite scent of all time. Luckily I have a second 1L of this tucked away
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter- It's ok, this is a product I've had sitting around for awhile and am glad to have used it up.
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water- I use this like it literally is water. It's a must-have
- Illume Coconut Mango Body Wash- Part of a set.
- Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Shampoo- Tried it, didn't like what it did to my hair.
- Bumble and Bumble Color Minded Condtioner- Ditto
- Kiehl's Sunflower Oil Color Preserving Conditioner- My everyday conditioner these days.
- Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Conditioner- I love the effect, hate the medicinal smell
- 2x Sephora Collection Body Butter samples- Caused me to buy a small size!
Phew! I know May won't be as great as April- but hopefully I can have a huge month like this every second or third. My collection cries for it.