Friday, May 23, 2014

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Scream and Shout

Today's NOTD is a (relatively) new release from Deborah Lippmann.  Scream and Shout is a saturated electric pink that was originally released as part of the big holiday set from 2013. It was released as a a stand-alone shade to Nordstrom back in March. I've been holding onto it since then.  I've actually worn this several times and find it looks ultra-chic with black and white combos. However, it's similar to YSL Rose Baby Doll, Chanel Splendeur, etc.

I've got two coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails here.

This may be a surprise, but this is actually one of my favorite releases of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.