Friday, May 2, 2014

A Little R+R...






Note: Not my photo.

I'm not on that beach, but that's where I'm trying to get, mentally.  I normally spend a chunk of time every weekend swatching and writing posts. I know everyone can understand that occasionally I have a need to decompress after a truly hellish week. Blogging seems like work at the moment, and I've been pushed beyond my limits to a place where I can't care or fight for anything at the moment.

I'll be back after some R+R.  I have a pile of magazines to read, junk food at home to eat, and am typing this with a mask on my face.

Here's to hoping I achieve the peaceful state of mind that comes along with a beach like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.