Tuesday, October 24, 2017

An Update

Hello all of my lovelies!

Real talk time. I'm actually typing this at 12:01AM my time on Tuesday October 24. I'll have this go live once I'm at work.

Today's post was supposed to be a MAC holiday review. Instead, I just put the finishing touches on a post I've had incomplete since August. Real life's getting in the way but I promise to get the Holiday reviews out ASAP. I don't talk about my job, but I'm getting up at 3AM, commuting multiple hours, and getting home about 8PM these days. I was even working on a skincare review at 10:30PM when I had a panic attack while wearing an eye mask last night.

My health has to come first, but I'm going to do my best not to fail you. Luckily, I do have some posts that I can use until I can get the reviews done. But I am working on them. I've worn the Kat Von D Saint & Sinner palette the last 2 days, for example.

This week I'm going to do my best to get 2 MAC holiday posts up as well as the Natasha Denona Sunset palette. This just happens to be a crazy time for me.

I love you all, and I feel bad posting this. However, I'll still have daily content- just not the LE releases I wanted to share in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.