Friday, October 20, 2017

Viseart Friday: Eyeshadow Palette #10 Warm Mattes

For this Viseart Friday, we're going to start jumping around a bit, partially because I'm unable to go chronologically due to not owning all of the palettes quite yet. That, and I'm trying to show some of the basics first.

Even though the Warm Mattes palette is the newest addition to the line, it's already a staple due to the current warm shadow craze. For $80, you receive 12 matte, creamy shadows that weigh in at 24g.


This palette is perfectly on trend, isn't it? Consider it the creamy matte perfect sidekick to all of those shimmery palettes.


OK, let's have a closer look at these shades and how they perform. One thing I neglected to mention initially (though if you were reading my Golden Hour review carefully, you would've picked up on it). There aren't any shade names for me to reference- that's why you haven't gotten any.



When I first bought this, all I could see was sun and fire... but right now I'm seeing the multiple colors of leaves I remember as a child as fall marched on. This is completely still seasonal appropriate.

Here's a closer look at Row 1:


All four of these light shades are so creamy- they're just quite yellow on my pronounced pink undertones.



Row 2 gets warmer.



These are just so pretty and blendable. Only Viseart can make orange-red matte easy to blend and work with.

Row 3 anchors the palette.


These deep reds are where I really see Fall.


Not only are these colors on-trend, they're just lovely and this performs far better than any of the other warm palettes I've tried this year. I hope just with these swatches you're starting to see why Viseart is so expensive but so good. They bring the best of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.