Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Welcome to yet another Sunday Dreaming!



1. Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation in Snow ($36)


I've tried this foundation and (spoiler alert) I loved how it wore on my skin. Unfortunately my shade is sold out at every local Sephora and I can't order online due to their shipper of choice. So I bought two other foundations in the meantime and will be waiting for a restock.

2. Tom Ford Private Blend Mandarino D'Amalfi Candle ($98)



It's my blog, and I can dream like this if I want to. This is one of my favorite scents, and to have it wafting throughout my home would be dreamy. A $98 candle is an indulgence I can't justify at the moment, but this is called Dreaming, right?

3. Butter London Majesty's Metals 4 pc Glazen Eye Gloss Collection ($32)



I picked up two of the full-sized Glazen Eye Glosses during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty and specifically held off on several similar shades to what's in this kit because I spotted it. 4 minis sound good for me with cream shadows- I do want to try these.


I could keep going, but I think 3 is as many items as I should even be looking at- especially since I've been making a few online orders and picking some things up in-store. What are you dreaming about this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.