Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Kiko Trick and Treat Mask

Happy Halloween!

A recent trip into my local Kiko store yielded this awesome discovery- the Kiko Trick and Treat Mask ($4).



I probably should've reviewed this before now so that you could pick it up before the holiday, but I picked it up way too late to do so.



This is a hydrating mask with a twist- it's shaped like a bat!



Looking at the ingredients, the actives are supposed to include chamomile, carrot, cucumber, and hyaluronic acid. They're at the tail end of the ingredient list, so I'd just call this more of a "feel-good" novelty item than a serious treatment.


I found this to be a cute little treat and won't hesitate to pick up a future holiday-themed mask. It worked well and I enjoyed the experience.

Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.