Tuesday, October 3, 2017

September 2017 Empties

Spoiler Alert: I hit my expanded goal!!!

Let's talk trash. I did well in September- and have updated my running page with the months that I missed due to my computer issues.

September 2017 Empties: 143

2017 YTD Empties: 1088

I'm so proud of myself- and will keep going. I don't think I'll be able to make the lofty goal I really want to make because I'd have to keep up the September rate to get there... but we'll see. I'll be masking a lot more here starting soon.

The Bag
The Pile
15 Makeup
15 Sample Makeup & Perfume
24 Mini MAC items (post coming on these guys)
31 Body Items
6 Declutter
10 Hair
10 Sheet Masks
17 Wipes, Cotton, Sponges, etc.
That's 1088 less items in my life. I may buy a lot, but I know that's still less overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.