Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife

I called it in my last review of Fenty Beauty.


It only took calling around twice to land the internet's buzziest highlighter.


Let's talk about Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife ($34, 8g/0.28oz).  I've already brought you the skintone appropriate Metal Moon- this is the glitter that has been calling my name since I put it down in the store back on September 14. The fact that I can cite the date tells you how much I've been dreaming about this product.

OK, back to basics. The Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighters are encased in a hexagonal, pearlized white compact.


The shade name is shown on the bottom- along with the color of the highlighter.


Let's just take a moment to gawk.



She's glittery, glitzy, gilded, and gorgeous.

Trophy Wife is a golden, glittery highlighter that's really targeted for deep skintones- and after watching 10,001 YouTube videos I can confirm that it looks stunning.


Trophy Wife is like an object of art to me- it's just gorgeous.


I could stop and stare at that golden glittery goodness all day long.

Girl, I know I have NO business putting it on my face as highlighter. I don't plan to do so. To my friends with the deep collections, please rock it. You see highlighter, I see the perfect eyeshadow I've been in dogged pursuit of for years.

Let's go to a highlighter swatch:




It's that second photo that should give people ideas. Just imagine that, foiled. If I had lid space to spare right now, I'd do it. However, I'll save it for Steelers game days.

I'm so happy to have Trophy Wife in my life- this is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.