Sunday, October 8, 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Paints Metallics Chrome Cherries & Paints Matte Metallics Brick Metal


For a second, short post today I wanted to share two more of the L'Oreal Infallible Paints that I've picked up. In my earlier posts, I mentioned wanting to try more shades- these are the two shades that I selected.

First up, the L'Oreal Infallible Paints Metallics #338 Chrome Cherries.


This is a true red chrome, and one of the more wearable shades in the range. I believe it's an Ulta-exclusive shade.


I find metallic reds to be flattering for some reason. I reach for these mostly around the holidays, so it's nice to have a glossy version.


It's lovely, but it's not a M-F daytime shade for me.

I also picked up the L'Oreal Infallible Paints Metallics Matte in 378 Brick Metal.


I think I actually prefer this formula because it's drier- and easier to control.



Brick Metal is a gorgeous coppery red- it looks downright orange next to Chrome Cherries.



See how rich and pigmented that is? It looks even better on the lips.


This is the easier-to-wear version of matte metallic liquid lips. And I prefer it so much.

Bottom Line: I think I actually prefer the matte version, which is crazy for me. I find these to be one of the best drugstore lip products, but I think I'm done with collecting any additional shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.