Friday, October 6, 2017

Viseart Friday: Theory IV (Amethyst) & Theory V (Nuance)



This is the last Viseart Friday where the price point remains below $50. You've been warned.

The final two Theory palettes were both released in Spring 2017: IV-Amethyst and V- Nuance.


You'll note that these come in the upgraded collection that includes a mirror. These contain 12g/0.42oz of product for $45 in six pans. These are removable and are magnetized. Same deal as the other three palettes.

Let's start with Theory IV- Amethyst.


Like the other Theory palettes to date, it's a mix of mattes and shimmers. Let me just say that I'm a sucker for purples, so this was a no-brainer to add to my collection- even before I wanted to collect them all.



Here's Viseart Theory IV Amethyst swatched:


This along with the Lila palette are my HG purples. Beautiful, right?


Now, the Nuance Palette.


Nuance is different than the other Theory palettes, but it follows the pattern of the 12-pan palettes.


Nuance is a collection of six warm shimmers- there's not a matte to be found. This is the only one in the Theory range like this.

Here's Nuance, swatched:


I think both of these are essentials- and I'm happy to have them in my collection. I'll purchase any future Theory palettes that are released; these are a nice value and make Viseart more accessible to the consumer than the 12-pan palettes.

Have you tried either of these?  What Theory palette would you like to see Viseart bring out next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.