Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

I'm going to be honest- my wishlists are getting short as of late. I'm in recovery from Ulta 21 Days and prepping for the Sephora VIB sale. I do have a few things on my mind though.

1. CoverFX Mattifying & Illumining Sets ($29 each)

I really want to try the CoverFX facial sprays and adore both of these primers. These kits seem like a great way to do so. I'm trying to hold out until the Sephora sale, to be honest...


2. Chanel Le Correcteur de Chanel ($43)


The $43 price tag hurts my soul a bit, but this green-toned corrector caught my eye in Macys the other week. I don't need it, but I want it. If only I had a beauty fairy godmother...

3. Inglot Cream Concealer #36 $15

This shade should show up as a light mint, but stock photos are special sometimes. I purchased one of these concealers (watch for my recap of a recent Inglot experience this week) and really struggled to not purchase this one as well.


4. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder $26



I've used up two of these in the past and have been really missing it as of late. I haven't found a loose powder that I like this much in awhile. There have been some that are almost as good, but I miss having this in my life.

That's honestly it for this week- I know, not very exciting, right?  What's on your list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.