Friday, October 13, 2017

Viseart Friday: Eyeshadow Palette 01 Neutral Mattes

For the next ten weeks or so, we're going to be in some rare territory. Now that we've talked about the Theory Palettes, Petit Pro, and Golden Hour, that leaves only the big palettes.

If you're upset by used makeup, this won't be the post for you.



Viseart's Eyeshadow palettes are the iconic product for the brand. They have 12 removable, magnetic pans and retail in at $80 for 24g/0.84oz of product.



Palette 01 Neutral Mattes is the most accessible product to the consumer; it's in most Sephoras. This collection of absurdly perfect mattes blend themselves. They're creamy and perfect.



I've used the heck out of mine, as you might be able to see.  OK, let's break this down row by row.

Row 1 is the light and creamy shades that compliment my skin so well. I can see myself using this entire row by the end of 2018.




The formula is perfection, as evidenced by these swatches:



Row 2 leans warm. I can still use some of these shades on an everyday basis.



They're just as pretty as row 1.


Row 3 brings a cool-toned counterpoint to row 2's fiery warmth.


I don't find these to be quite as buttery, but they're still beautiful shades.



Bottom Line: If you're only going to invest in one Viseart palette, this should be it. This is all you need for an everyday, effortless look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.