Saturday, October 14, 2017

QBB Chats

Hi friends,

Or at least I hope we're friends.

I wanted to take a moment to talk about some not-so-beautiful things that are going on with me. I'm having a hard time feeling inspired- and my actual day-to-day makeup shows that. I have a mountain of new items to share and I just can't find enough joy to start a post or even download the 1500 photos from my memory card.

It's not the makeup, it's me.

I'm having a hard time lately- some professional issues have destroyed my feeling of self-worth. It's hard to feel confident enough to strut into a room wearing a killer red lip and sharp wing when you feel lower than low. Even putting on makeup on the weekend-usually my happiest time- is devoid of joy right now.

There's a lot of talk about women needing to support other women these days. I completely agree. So please.... reach out to that friend you've lost track of. Show some extra kindess. You'll never know if the other person might just be struggling. And if you're struggling, you feel so alone.

Please, let's show kindness to each other rather than negativity.

As for me, I'm going to try to push through... but I'm just not feeling beautiful right now.

~QBB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.