Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Dreaming: My Sephora Sale Wishlist

OK, I honestly feel a bit guilty writing this up. I'm not sure why, since I use cash or debit (ok, with Ulta I use their credit card, but pay off in full the instant that it posts to the account for the double points) and I don't go into debt or go without to support my makeup buying.

Maybe blame the 15-minute, $250 romp through Ulta with a 20% off coupon that included Prestige last week.


As a result of that, and just dumping 2100 Ulta points yesterday, my list is a bit shorter than normal. That, and the F&F hauling I did.

OK, let's jump into this. I use this sale to grab some of the high ticket priced items... there are other things I'd like to pick up and will if money allows, but these are the essentials.

1. Viseart Bridal Satin Eyeshadow Palette ($80)

2. Viseart Editorial Brights Eyeshadow Palette ($80)

3. Viseart Boheme Eyeshadow Palette ($80)


OK, let's lump these together. During the upcoming VIB sale, I want to finish up my collection of the 12-pan eyeshadow palettes. I did snag one with a F&F code, so now I'm down to these three left. Yes, I went for the neutrals first. I hope you're enjoying Viseart Fridays. Once I finish these palettes, I'm trying to figure out what I want to try from the brand next.


4. L'Occitane Advent Calendar ($69)



I buy these each year and love them. If I can nab during the sale, that's even better. Otherwise I'm ok just going to my local boutique.


5. Bite Agave Lip Mask ($26)



Yes, I'm testing the Agave Gift Set, and the fact that this is on my VIB Sale Wishlist is all I have to say. This stuff is good. If it's a mild winter, I'm trying to hold off on splurging on By Terry Baume de Rose.


6. Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Serum ($81)




I've raved about the Enlite serum that's said to be a dupe of this. Since it's coming to its end and CVS stupidly discontinued the line, it's time to just suck it up and try the OG.


7. Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color in Joan ($36)



I plan to pick up two of these- one for me, and one as a holiday gift. Getting them at 20% off would be lovely. I'm seriously tempted to also replace my Flamingo as well...


OK, those are my must-haves. Now, let's talk about the items I may or may not pick up- and why.


8. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eye Cream



This is my HG eye cream and I haven't had it in awhile. I did recently purchase an eye cream because I was running out- so I don't need it right now. I would like to have it on-hand for winter, but I'm more likely to nab it from Ulta to be honest.


9. Hourglass Peacemaker GIRL Lip Stylo ($32)



I'd been thinking that I was going to pick this up for sure, but the Confessions line really has me all tripped up right now (review of holiday set to come). I've nearly used up a deluxe sample of this and find it such an effortless nude.


10.Too Faced Hangover Rx 3 in 1 Spray ($32)



I'm in the final 1/3 of my bottle, and this is a daily staple. However, much like the eye cream, this is a likely Ulta purchase because of the superior rewards system. I try to buy as much in the cash back environment as possible and spend as little as possible with Sephora, whose rewards are inferior.


11. Too Faced Hangover RX Primer ($32)



I'd like to have this on hand for winter, but see the spray and eye cream for the more likely scenario.


12. Guerlain Holiday 2017 Meteorites ($65)



Yes, I'll be buying. If they're in stock during the sale for me, I'll purchase from Sephora. This is a luxe product that I don't need the discount to purchase,


13. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder ($26)



I've really been missing this lately, and this should be in the first part of my list for sure. I have other undereye setting powders, but this one's been calling my name for months. I've finished a full container of this in the past- not sure why I didn't just repurchase at what I consider to be an affordable cost!

14. Burberry Festive Silver Shimmer Illuminating Powder ($68)



Argh, silver highlighters do things to me! This is so beautiful and so limited edition... not holding my breath on getting my hands on this one.

15. Hourglass Confession Lip Color Refill ($22)



I'm tipping my hand here, but the holiday set has left me wanting more. I see myself picking up one additional body ($34) but multiple of these interchangeable refills. I'm loving so many of these colors that I'm having a hard time picking.

I could keep going, but that's enough. I hopefully won't purchase 15 items, but this is the top of my actual list. I need to keep editing, as there are items I planned to purchase that didn't even make the cut! Hmm....

What's on your list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.