Sunday, October 29, 2017

Holiday 2017: Time to Celebrate!

Good Morning, lovelies!


Grab a cup of coffee, and let's talk about some causes for celebration- and what's coming up in this space.

First, I want to say thank you to everyone. I've been blogging on and off for over four years and recently hit a milestone- 100,000 views! It's humbling to know that over the course of the lifespan of this blog, 100,000 people have read my words and seen my photographs.

It seems like a great way to celebrate is to double down and go all-in on Holiday. Shall we?

One of my favorite holidays is very soon- the Sephora VIB Sale. I'll share my own personal wishlist later today, and I'll share my picks as a bonus post sometime this week.

However, I wanted to share what I'm working on- the amount of holiday products I'm reviewing. If there's something that you're really looking to see, let me know and I'll push the post.


  • Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette
  • Becca Apres Ski Eyeshadow Palette
  • Becca Apres Ski Face Palette
  • Cargo Emerald City Palette
  • Butter London Majesty's Metals Glazen Eye Gloss Kit
  • All 6 LORAC Mod Goddess Alter Ego Lip Sets
  • Too Faced Unicorn Survival Kit
  • Hourglass Confession Lip Coffret
  • Urban Decay Heavy Metals Eyeshadow Palette
  • Essence The Metals Eyeshadows
  • Not holiday, but 2 more Kiko Fall 2.0 Eyeshadows
  • Fenty Beauty Holiday Lipstick
  • Bite Beauty Agave Lip Kit
  • Dior Holiday Nail Polish

I know, right? At a time when I'm going nuts in my non-online world with work. I'm also working on all of these reviews. They'll all be out shortly- just let me know in what order you'd like them. I may have blown a bunch of Ulta points as well.

Cheers to 100K, and onward and upward! As I mentioned, I'll have two Sephora posts this week- and my Viseart Friday. Other than that, I'll try to finish up the Fall releases but it's Holiday baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.