Friday, October 27, 2017

Viseart Friday: Cool Mattes Eyeshadow Palette

Last week, we took it fiery hot with Viseart Friday- so let's take it cool today.


Say hello to Viseart's Cool Matte palette. I know I've mentioned quite a few times that I'm feeling cool tones right now, so I'm loving this palette.

You get 24g for $80 in the form of 12 magnetic, removable pans (just like the others).


Let's open that lid and see how Viseart does cool tones.


Yes, there's a strong purple element in this palette. Any questions on why I like it so much?  And if you're thinking it would pair well with the Lila palette, you wouldn't be wrong.

Row 1- the light one- does have some surprising depth to it.


I love using these as transition shades in the crease.



Row 2 has a shocking miss.


Any guesses?  Spoiler: it's the pink.



Yes, the pink is that bad. I think it's the worst performing shade that I own overall. My photography makes it look less patchy and unpigmented than it really is.


Row 3 is back to lovely, darker shades.


They all perform wonderfully.


I'm still struggling to figure out how to wear the blue, but it's calling my name.

I'm already biased towards the cool tones as of late, but this palette is gorgeous. I'm willing to overlook the poorly-performing pink for the rest of these lovely, moody shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.