Sunday, October 22, 2017

Kiko Milano Fall 2.0 Magnetic Shadow in 01 Over the Taupe

Remember MAC Spellbinder Eyeshadows? Those magnetic, shimmery pigments?



Kiko has brought out a version of them in their Fall 2.0 Collection. Although I've collected two more since I bought this one, I wanted to roll out this review while working my way through a stack of holiday releases. This is more of a quick overview than a real review- look for that when I go through the other 2 shades.

Say Hello to 01 Over the Taupe.



This is a cool-toned shimmer with a crazy glitter. It's pretty pigmented, although you have to pat and blend carefully to make sure it's even.


For $16, you receive 0.7g/0.02oz of product in a frosted glass container- with a 36M shelf life. After my initial experience with these, I think this is a product I'll use up in that time.




In lieu of a swatch, how about I just show this in action?


Whoa, right?

You're seeing it over Glitter Glue- and that's it for a base. I recently tested this (rather unwittingly) for 17 hours. My foundation was a wreck, I looked like a mess.. aside from eyes. They were bangin' at the end of the day.

I was so impressed that I scooped up two more shades after that!

If you have a Kiko store nearby, you should go try these. If you don't, you may want to consider adding these to an online order. They're that good. I'm thrilled to have three of the six shades to incorporate in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.