Thursday, October 26, 2017

Natasha Denona Sunset Palete



Even though I've had this for awhile, this post is going up today because it's back (and permanent) as of this week.

The infamous Natasha Denona Sunset palette retails for $129 and contains 15 warm-toned shadows that weigh in at 2.5g each. They're made in Italy- and the most beautiful on the market.

Warning: used palette ahead.


This is by far the most expensive of the warm palettes on the market, and it sold out so quickly that I've quietly used it behind the scenes. It felt in poor taste to share it. But Natasha Denona heard the pleas- and it's back. My personal theory is that the success of and demand for this palette helped to bring Lila out as permanent from the start- but I can't prove that.

Let's take a closer look:


I'm going to handle this a little differently than I normally do.

Row 1:


Out of these, Sinai is pretty blended into a number of looks, and Mandarine pulls more orange in the pan. I have to say that Ice Gold is gorgeous in the inner corner. Bronzage is also a beautiful lid shade. Atmosphere is nice and satiny, but not that different in my collection.


Row 2:


Sundazed and Aubade are both very pigmented and soft metallic lid shades- they bring a lot of glitz to the party. Terra's subtle sheen is sophisticated. Matte Horizon is also nice to work with. I find Vulcano a bit underwhelming to be honest. It does build up.

Row 3:

The final row has two of my favorite shades in the palette- and these are all really well performing. Morgana is my favorite shade in the palette and is stunning on the lid. Sol is another stunner. Bermuda is a workhorse in this palette. Panjin and Igneous are also nice mattes.

Overall, I like having this in my collection. Is it a must-have? Not at $129. But is it beautiful and wonderful to have? Yes. I think it performs the best out of all of the recent warm palettes- and Sol makes my heart warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.