Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bite Agave Kisses Set for Holiday 2017

Today, I have one of the smaller sets for Holiday 2017 to share with you.  Say hello to the Bite Agave Kisses Set ($20) for Holiday 2017.



I've bought some of the Bite sets before, but this was my first time really experiencing (other than card samples) these products.


Just like all of the others I've tried, this comes in a reusable tin with the Bite logo.


This set is three steps to lip treatment: Balm, Scrub, Mask.


There are three products in this set, so let's break this down.

First, you receive a mini Agave Lip Balm.



This is 0.05oz/1.3g; the full size contains 0.15oz and retails for $18. I've nearly picked this up a number of times. I'm glad I hadn't.

I'm starting this review on a negative note- this let me down on only the fourth day of use. Since this is a soft formula, I did take care. Unfortunately, it shifted and started breaking almost immediately. It's moderately hydrating, but not worth the extra care.

Next up, the Agave Lip Scrub.


The deluxe sample in this set weighs in at 0.18oz/5g. The full size contains 0.26oz/7.39g and retails for $18- making this the most generously sized sample in here.

I already love their Whipped Cherry Scrub, so it was fun to try out the Agave version. I like it a lot, but it takes me so long to go through scrubs that I won't be purchasing a full size any time soon. I think it's a more effective scrub than the other one that I own.

Lastly, the Agave Lip Mask.


I've tried just a little card sample of this before, but I suspected that this would be a better test. I was correct. In this kit, you receive 0.18oz/5g of product; the full size retails for $26 and contains 0.52oz/15g of product.

This is by far and away my favorite product of the trio; I'll be purchasing a full-size during the upcoming sale. My lips are prone to chapping and cracking; this quenched their needs all night long. I know I'm late to the party on this, but it's a great product.


Now that I've tried the set for about 10 days, I really recommend it either for personal use or for a holiday gift. I might just pick up one for my mother, and a second to keep in reserve as a "just in case" gift. It's that good. I've stuck to the mini lipsticks in the past, but this is my favorite set that I've tried from the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.