Thursday, November 23, 2017

Project Use Them ALL Finale!

What a day to give Thanks- I've finally made it to the end of #ProjectUseThemALL!!

I'll admit that I had to change the original outcomes I was hoping for by doing second makeup looks some evening, but hey- I played around with a ton of different techniques. I'm so happy to be giving Thanks- and not worrying about palettes for awhile! I won't be starting any new projects this year, but keep an eye out in 2018 for a proper Project Pan. I've been enjoying my Empties challenge, but it's time for something new.

Now, the final month of #ProjectUseThemALL:


1 November: Dior Cuir Cannage
2 November: Tom Ford Raw Jade
3 November: Burberry No. 25 Gold
4 November: LORAC Enchanting Elegance
5 November: Giorgio Armani Orient Express
6 November: LORAC Refined Romance
7 November: Laura Geller Delicious Shades of Cool
8 November: CoverGirl TruNaked Roses
9 November: Marc Jacobs The Free Spirit
10 November: Laura Geller Smokey Neutrals
11 November: Marc Jacobs The Vamp
12 November: NYX Custom Prismatics Palette
13 November: LORAC Tails & Top Hats
14 November: MAC Enchanted Eye & Face- Cool
15 November: Fiona Stiles Electra
16 November: Dior Golden Reflections
17 November: LORAC California Dreaming
18 November: Fiona Stiles Canyon
19 November: Dior Golden Shock
20 November: Tom Ford In the Pink
23 November: Chanel Signe Particulier

It took a solid 6 months and a lot of effort to use all of my palettes. I need to be more cognizant of my purchases- that's a lesson I have learned. I don't think I'll ever go back to using a palette for a month at a time again, so this has taught me the beauty of enjoying my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.