Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Dreaming, and A Bit of Catching Up...

Hello, Friends!

I feel a bit sheepish for putting up a Sunday Dreaming for you rather than the 2-a-day holiday reviews I'd planned. However, it gives me a chance to chat with you about life. It's been an eventful ten days or so, both good and bad. Before I dive into my current lust list, I thought I'd share a bit of my life with you.

The Good: I've been enjoying some serious family quality time- and yes, I ran out of pre-written posts after Viseart Friday. It's also Christmas around here- my tree's up, my main living area is decorated, the lights are up outside, and I have decorations for my beauty room once I finish cleaning it.

The Bad: I injured my knee somewhat seriously twice this week, so now I'm laid up. I've also been unable to work on the blog due to all of the family time, shopping, and decorating. However, I'm likely to get a lot done if my knee stays bad. It's also very busy at work this week.

And yes, I did some Black Friday shopping. Not that much, admittedly, but enough. Makeup-wise, I picked up some goodies from Ulta, Sephora, MAC, ABH, and Essence. I'm looking forward to doing a number of advent calendars this year.

That aside, let's jump into what I'm lusting after lately.

1. It Cosmetics It Girl Palette ($48)



I swore I didn't need it and that it was just packaging. But I want it. I almost purchased this the last three times I've been in Ulta because this appears to be highly pigmented. And yes, it's sparkly and beautiful. I want it. I don't need it.

2. NYX Professional Ultimate Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Sugar High ($17.99)



I'm currently testing one of these and I'll tip my hand- it's one of the best drugstore palettes I've ever played with. I'm interested in the rich colors in this palette.


3. bareMinerals bareSensuals READY Eyeshadow Palette ($45)



Yet another upcoming review is my first forray into bareMinerals pressed shadows. I'm really interested to see what this purple-toned palette looks like (and performs like) in person. Ulta also has an awesome GWP on bareMinerals for Cyber Monday, so...


4. Stila One Step Correct Primer ($36)



This has been on my list for quite some time, but it's on sale right now for Cyber Monday (ok, tonight) and it might be the time to invest. I've been trying to use up my primers, but this is a really nice on from what I've seen.


What's on your list this week?

I'm going to sit down and get a few posts done... I don't think I'll be doing the two per day that I planned but I should have all-new content through the work week done by the end of the day. Sorry for the interruption, but life happens, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.