Saturday, November 18, 2017

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Poppin'

Yes, I'm taking a day between holiday posts again. Please forgive me. I've run out of pre-written posts, and this has been one of those weeks for which adult beverages were invented. Although I have a ton of housework to do, I'll do my best to get a few more posts done today. I may even get an extra post up later today.

I'm all for giving credit where credit's due. I became totally and utterly obsessed with this shade after watching one of my favorite YouTube channels destroy it.



Enter ColourPop's Lippie Stix in Poppin'.



I've tried quite a few of these, but this is the first MatteX one to enter my collection since I generally stay away from matte items.



Let's break this down. For your $5, you receive 1g/0.0352oz of product. I'm flagging this because that's about 1/3 of the size of a normal lipstick.



Poppin' is  described as a "vibrant raspberry."


I know I have other things like this in my stash, but it's creamy and lovely on the lips.



With a primer, this works well. I'm looking forward to wearing this all winter long (my favorite season for raspberry shades).

Have you tried Poppin'?

Stay tuned for some more holiday later today... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.