Friday, November 10, 2017

Viseart Friday: Paris Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

Happy Viseart Friday!


Carrying on with this happy series, let's dip into the Viseart Paris Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. Like last week's Sultry Muse, this is also a shimmer palette. In full disclosure, this was the first shimmer palette that I picked up because I was intrigued by something called Paris Nudes.


I know at least as a beauty-obsessed American, I always aspired to that effortless chic Parisian look. Given Viseart's French roots, this was a no-brainer. Let's take a closer look.


Overall, I think this palette can be summed up as "not too much." In other words, Parisian chic.

Let's go row by row. I won't have a lot to comment on each shade.

Row 1:



These types of shades can get lost on my skin, but I think they're lovely either on the lid or as accents.

Row 2:


These shades are so beautiful- but they aren't anything unique, to be honest. Still, it's nice to have Viseart's subtle take on these colors.

Row 3:



This row is stunning to me- especially that purple. Wow.

One could say this collection is pedestrian, but I think it's simple and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.