Wednesday, November 1, 2017

#ProjectUseThemALL Update: October 2017

We're on the home stretch!

Here's where we were at the start of the month:

Date Project Started: May 15, 2017                 Number of Palettes Currently in Project: 165
Date of Last Update: September 30, 2017                   Number of Palettes Used: 113
Number of Palettes Initially Included: 156        Number of Palettes Remaining: 52

Here's where we currently are:

Date Project Started: May 15, 2017                 Number of Palettes Currently in Project: 165
Date of Last Update: October 31, 2017                   Number of Palettes Used: 145
Number of Palettes Initially Included: 156        Number of Palettes Remaining: 20

I talked about how I'm playing with my stash at night. It's been great, and I feel like my blending skills continue to improve. Plus, I can play with colors I can't experiment with at the office so it's all good. However, if it's a neutral I likely wore it to work.

I'm not sure where I went off on the counting, but I really do just have 20 left.


1 October: Milani Vital Brights
2 October: MAC Nordstrom C'est Chic
3 October: Laura Geller Nudes
4 October: Tom Ford Lavender Lust
5 October: Chanel Tisse de Automne
6 October: Charlotte Tilbury Uptown Girl
7 October: Urban Decay Urban Spectrum
8 October: Urban Decay Moondust
9 October: Milani Bare Necessities
10 October: CoverGirl TruNaked Goldens
11 October: Kat Von D Shade & Light- Plum
12 October: NYX Custom Palette
13 October: Milani Must-Have Naturals
14 October: BH Supernova
15 October: Milani Smoky Essentials
16 October: Makeup Revolution Unicorn Love
17 October: Zoeva En Taupe
18 October: PUR Revolution
19 October: Too Faced Cat Eyes
20 October: Too Faced Rock n Roll
21 October: Kat Von D Interstellar
22 October: Tom Ford Emerald Lust
23 October: LORAC Unzipped
24 October: Naked Cosmetics Trio
25 October: MAC Nordstrom x 15
26 October: MAC Navy x 9
27 October: Tom Ford She Wolf
28 October: Urban Decay Naked Smoky
29 October: LORAC Unzipped Gold
30 October: Laura Geller Smoky Neutrals
31 October: YSL Palette Fetiche

Well, I will complete this challenge in November! My goal is to do a final look with a festive holiday Chanel quad that I don't use that often but adore for Thanksgiving dinner. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.