Saturday, November 25, 2017

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 705 Jennifer's Pink

Today I'm happy to be sharing with you one of my sort-of rare purchases: a traditional drugstore lipstick.


L'Oreal recently brought out a series of Colour Riche lipliners, and I think these lipsticks might be new to go alongside. After I got a coupon for a L'Oreal lip product (yes, I love coupons), I decided to splurge on one lipstick to try the formula.


Today I'm going to be sharing 705- Jennifer's Pink. This is part of the Exclusive Pinks collection that's aligned with various celebrities.

I have nothing against Jennifer Lopez, but the celebrity association makes me not want to purchase a product.

OK, let's talk basics for a moment. These retail for $9.99 each at Ulta, and you receive 0.13oz/3.6 g of product.



Jennifer's Pink cried out to my Fall instincts- but it turned out to be different than I thought!


This looked like a deep berry and needed to be on my lips ASAP.

Let's go to the swatch and I'll reveal the big twist:


It's a Sheer Matte. What? Sigh. Not that the color wasn't beautiful, but I was looking for that deep berry. Let's look at it on the lips.



Jennifer's Pink is a beautiful shade, but I wish I'd done more research on the formula before purchasing. My pursuit of the berries continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.