Friday, November 17, 2017

Viseart Friday: Bijoux Royal Eyeshadow Palette

Happy Viseart Friday!


 Meet Bijoux Royal, the palette inspired by gemstones and velvet- according to the brand. Yes, we're dealing with yet another shimmery palette. If you're waiting for the rest of the mattes, there will be one next week.


This was another early purchase from Viseart, although these are the shades I generally think of for holiday and winter.



Let's just jump into it, ok?

Row 1: Maintains the traditional lighter shade layout.




I know the Sultry Muse was supposed to recall old Hollywood glamour, but this row also gives me those feelings.

Row 2: I love these- and have worn the purple so many times. It's electric on the eye.




Row 3: My favorite.



This row screams holiday seasons. Cranberry, rich browns, inky blue skies, and evergreen trees. Yum.

These aren't necessarily colors I reach for on a daily basis, but Viseart has constructed such a lovely and sophisticated palette.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.