Thursday, November 23, 2017

MAC Liptensity Lipstick in Roast and Butter



Referring to all of my US readers, I've got a little dessert for you while you digest that Turkey, and before you sprint off to the stores. May the deals be with you tomorrow!

What's better than Thanksgiving dinner? How about the perfect spicy brown lip to pair with it!


And for my non-US readers, enjoy a yummy brown lip today while I take a day to give thanks.

I've been loving the MAC Liptensity Lipstick in Roast and Butter ($21, 3.6g) as of late. It just feels like a Fall hug to me.



For someone who doesn't like brown lipsticks, I seem to have quite a few. I have a story about this one though. I was craving a brown lip and decided to just let my MAC SA (who has hooked me up this year with some of the hard to get LE products, so I make sure to go to her first for any whim) recommend one.

I hadn't even looked at the Liptensity line, but she recommended this one.



As always, she's spot on. This is such a warm and inviting brown that it's been in rotation in my purse this month. It does make me think of Thanksgiving, so I wanted to share it with you on Turkey Day.

These are hydrating and last about 4 hours without eating or drinking. When wearing this line, always bring your tube with you for reapplication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.