Tuesday, November 7, 2017

QBB Hauls: My VIB Rouge Sale Picks (Weekend One)

I'm actually starting this post on Friday night- when the sale is less than 24 hours old. I'm trying to keep myself accountable and stay off of the website and out of the store for the rest of the weekend. I can't think of a better way to do that than to post my haul!

I did quite a bit of damage, and I think I'm probably done for this year in total. I won't get my hands on my online orders until I see my mother next weekend (it's always safer to send to her home, as she's retired and at home during the day. I last did that with the Lila palette.)- but that's where the bulk of my spending is headed.



Here's my in-store haul:


  • Natasha Denona 02 Aeris Holiday Palette- I was side-eyeing both of the palettes but planned to purchase from Beautylish. I had the chance to play in-store and decided to pick this up after I ended up placing my Beautylish order before going to the store (the Gift Card event is the same as getting 20% off). I'm glad I did- the first shade in Joya is very similar to the shade I reach for in the Sunset palette and I didn't need something that close. I have a fun way to wear the blue- I just need to get my hands on the line's matte black shadow first.
  • Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Vampira- Call this sale syndrome. KVD lipsticks are $12 and I love the one that I have. I'm not a fan of the liquid lip, but wanted to nab something in this shade.
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder- There! Something I said I was going to buy! I'm so excited to have this again. I used a full one last year.
  • Hourglass Confessions Lipstick in - I'll be sharing my thoughts on the holiday set this week (Spoiler: I love it and can't stop wearing it). I plan from here on out to only buy the refills, but I wanted to grab a second body so I wasn't constantly changing just one. I didn't admit to wanting this.
  • Sephora Collection Tape- A staple item that's out of stock online and that I don't immediately need. When I spotted it, I picked it up.
  • NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in - Not on my radar, but happy to test the formula with this 100-pt perk.


Now, here's a preview of what I purchased online (Sephora and Beautylish):

  • Viseart Eyeshadow Palettes in Boheme, Bridal Satin, and Editorial Brights- I did it! I have all of the eyeshadow palettes (aside from the Grande!)!
  • Guerlain Holiday 2017 Meteorites- I told you I needed this in my life
  • Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Quad in Plum- Mine smashed beyond repair two days ago. And I didn't know that these were at Marshalls.
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Eyeshadow Primer in Fair- I've been seeing a lot of raves about this product lately, and it's on sale. I couldn't help it.
  • By Terry Mini Baume de Rose- D****t, I couldn't help it. My lips are on fire and it's just the first bit of November. I'll use the GC to lower the cost on the full-size- and carry this little dude in my makeup bag.


Aannnd... when going to Kiko to pick up a few items from the Holiday collection, I stopped off at another Sephora. Lolita. That's all I've got to say.




If you're a Rouge, what did you pick up? If you're waiting to shop next week, what's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.