Friday, November 3, 2017

Viseart Friday: Sultry Muse Eyeshadow Palette

Hold onto your Viseart Friday, we're getting shimmery today!


Meet Sultry Muse, the first shimmery palette that I'm featuring in this format. Viseart doesn't mix formulations in the 12-pan palettes and my first three selections were the basic matte palettes that every collector should make a place for in their collection.

This is the same 24 grams, 12 pans, and $80.


I love Sultry Muse for fall in particular, even though I'm not very sultry myself. Let's dig into the palette.


Sultry Muse is a mix of warm, neutral, and cool shades- consider it the bling to add to your matte base.

Row 1 is a neutral and light row.


These 4 all make lovely lid or inner corner shades.



Row 2 is much warmer.


I know I've mentioned Fall vibes, but these  swatches give them to me for certain.


 I will mention that the copper in the Minx palette is much more metallic and bright than the one in this palette.

Row 3 is a mix of light and deep shades.


I'd actually call them the basics.


You get it all- silver, gold, rose gold, and a shimmering black.

I feel like this is a lovely shimmer palette and would have a place in most pros' kits. These have a subtle and sophisticated shimmer but they're not BAM! shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.