Friday, November 24, 2017

Viseart Friday: Viseart Dark Mattes Eyeshadow Palette

Happy Viseart Friday! Today I have one of my latest purchases- one that I bought during the Sephora VIB Sale. Today we'll be talking about the Dark Mattes palette.

I've gotten rid of the boxes prior to starting Viseart Friday, so it's fun to finally be able to share this with you. This is the simple packaging that these palettes all come in.


There's a small sticker that identifies the palette enclosed within, but otherwise they're identical.



You receive 12 matte eyeshadows in the Dark Matte palette. I knew there was a reason why I waited so long to pick these up- they're perfect for November. This palette screams fall to me. Just drool a bit.


Although simple, these are classy palettes.



Look how pretty these are- they deepen any look, or can be used alone for a striking fall look.


I've been using these on the outer V a lot lately.

Let's take these, row by row.

The first row is packed with browns and reds- they pair with any number of looks.



The second row has purples and oranges. That third shade in particular is stunning.



The final row is full of blues and greens. I've been showing off this row with my colorful looks lately.


This is a supplementary palette with my complexion, but it's gorgeous and amazing and perfect. It's such high quality that I adore it. This is one of my favorites in the line- and perfect for this time of year.

Have you tried the Dark Matte palette? I never expected to love it like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.