Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tarte Lash Delights Set for Holiday 2017

Why yes, I've decided to double down on posts this week. One of the reasons I'm happy to share this with you is that I can pull it into my collection full-time now. When I realized that I wasn't happy with the lash curler that I owned (from TJ Maxx), I went after the cutest one that I could find that people seemed to like.



Say hello to the Tarte Lash Delights Eye Essentials Kit ($20), which I picked up at Ulta. Not only did I think it'd be fun to use myself, I wanted to see if this was something I could recommend for a holiday gift.



This simple two-piece kit has a gold-jeweled Tarte eyelash curler (with extra pad) and a deluxe sample of the Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint mascara.



I think this is an adorable lash curler, and it happens to fit my eye shape well. It's comfortable, and doesn't pinch my lashes. For comparison, Tarte's regular (non-glitzy) eyelash curler comes with Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara in a set for $18. I'd pay $2 extra for the rhinestones and the mascara that I prefer.


This is a fun way to upgrade my lash curler game, and as it turns out- it's a really nice curler. It's probably the nicest I've ever owned, to be honest. I think it's so worth $20 on its own. Most beauty lovers would love to find this under the tree or in the stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.