Monday, November 6, 2017

MAC Snow Ball Prep + Prime Fix+ Set for Holiday 2017

ZOMG!

Holy Snow Balls!

I said something slightly saltier when I spotted this insane kit sitting at a local Macy's MAC counter.  Meet the MAC Snow Ball Prep + Prime Fix + Set.



Yes, that's three of the scented minis.

And yes- these are the guys who were back for Work It Out.  And cost $12 each then.

This set costs $20. $20. $20!!!!!




Hence my salty expression of joy that they're back.

This is possibly my favorite gift set I've encountered yet. I don't even need to review these- you know MAC Fix+. Just go. Go to the store and get this!

These normally would have a retail value of $36 ($12 each per 1oz Fix+- lavender, rose, and coconut), but this is something that should be in everyone's stocking at just $20.

Given that this is the third time we're seeing Coconut this year and second for this trio of scented Fix+ minis, I seriously hope this means that MAC is inching closer to making this permanent.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this set off Saks Fifth and I love it! Heard they will be made permanent in January. I was so sad to see these scents go glad they brought them back!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.