Sunday, November 26, 2017

Dose of Colors Holibae Liquid Lipstick Set for Holiday 2017



A few days ago, we kept it snuggly and nude with Dose of Colors The Snuggle is Real kit, now it's time to kick up the heat and check out the heat with the Holibae Set.



The Holibae set also retails for $29 and contains three red liquid lipsticks. This is a fantastic value since these are full-sized liquid lipsticks and to buy three of the singles would be $54. This is the kit that initially intrigued me the most, as I've been eyeing Merlot and Los Anjealous



First up is Bittersweet.


As a reminder, these are all full-sized, and the same as the permanent lipsticks.


According to the brand, this is an "orange red." I happen to agree, and think this is more of a summer red on my cool complexion.


It's fun, but it's not my favorite out of the trio.



Next up is Strawberry Pop. The brand describes this as "strawberry red."

I think this is a lovely mid-toned red that's not quite the deep, classic red I want this time of year, but it's a fun change of pace. This is my favorite formula, and I know I'll get a lot of usage out of it.

Again, I find this a bit light for me this time of year... but it's a nice spring red for me.



Last is Extra Saucy. The brand describes this as "deep red."


This is that lovely oxblood that I reach for this time of year. It's beautiful and lovely and everything that I want.


This is the one that will be on my lips this holiday season.

Here's a look at all three of these shades together:


I think that this is an extremely well-edited trio of reds. I think this is a fantastic value, and I recommend buying both of these sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.