Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Guerlain Holiday Meteorites for Holiday 2017



There are new Meteorites. Therefore I had to pick them up during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale. What's better than new Meteorites? New Meteorites at 20% off! If you're looking for a super-detailed analysis of this product, this isn't the post for you.  I'll be giving you a quick look and my thoughts, and following up later today with a second post because I'm feeling that holiday spirit as of late.


The Guerlain Meteorites Gold Pearl retail for $65 and contain 0.7 oz of product in a luxe gold container. It was bothering me for a full week and I finally know what it reminds me of. 

Anyone remember the Julep 20s collection in their old school nail box? The one with the mini lippies? There was a lip scrub in the same packaging!!

Let's focus back on the Meteorites. It's futile to swatch.


These remind me of the last gold meteorites- Holiday 2015? (*QBB does some research... yes, 2015. The one that looks like a snow globe.)

I'm talking about the one in the lower left with the gold in the middle of the globe
The main difference is that these don't have stars, and are a little more subtle but yet gold. I like them- they're pretty standard holiday offerings from the brand.

I'd highly recommend this for the packaging. I can't wait to cover myself with a little glitz as the season of glitz approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.