Thursday, November 9, 2017

New ColourPop Shadows for Fall 2017

I'm sneaking in a second review today because I still had one more Fall 2017 collection to review- ColourPop. I purchased five of the new shadows that the brand released (one Super Shock and four Pressed Powder Shadows).


Let's start with ColourPop's classic formula- the Super Shock Eyeshadow (2.1g/0.074oz). 



I picked up shade Come Clean.



It's a bright yellow gold- something I've been wanting in my life, and the type of shade I wanted to re-acquaint myself with the formula with. These retail for $5 on ColourPop's website- and you need to be careful to keep it sealed so it doesn't dry out.


These swatch so well, and are the perfect lid shades. I don't see myself picking up a ton of these since I've decluttered so many of the ones I had when they dried out. That said, I love a good gold!


I also picked up four of the Pressed Powder shadows. This is a great formula- at a good price. These retail for $4 per pan, or $5 with a plastic package for a 1.5g pan.


There are already a zillion reviews, so I won't get into this in-depth. I think these shadows are really nice.

Now and Zen is the lightest shade.



ColourPop calls this a light gold. I'd concur- it's a white gold shimmer that I thought would be dynamite in the inner corner.


Once the onslaught of new eyeshadow slows, I look forward to testing this all over the lid. It's such a great, glowy shade.

Two Birds is up next.



ColourPop calls it a warm gold- I'd call it a warm golden peach, to be honest. 



This is a nice, smooth shade- no visible glitter. It's nice either blended on the lid or along the lower lashline.


Rose all Day has an interesting name.



ColourPop calls it a vibrant chartreuse, I'll buy that, although I'd just call it olive.


This is another smooth metallic that's lovely on the lid or on the lower lash line. AKA- another consistent ColourPop shade.

Glass Bull is the final shade.


\
It's an interesting texture- as you might be able to tell from the pan, post-swatch. According to ColourPop, this is a duochrome lavender icy blue. I'll buy it.


This is a lid-only shade to be used with a tacky primer. It's one of those nearly wet-feeling metallics that flakes. It's lovely though.

Here are the four new fall shades:


I'm continuing to be impressed with ColourPop but these are my favorite pressed shadows that they've released to date.

Have you purchased any of these singles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.