Friday, November 1, 2013

Beautiful Thoughts: I Need You!

The title of the blog promised some quirky moments- this is the first of many, I'm sure.

I need you!  I see your page views, but with no comments or emails, I have no idea if this content is useful to anyone- or what direction I should be going with the blog. Right now I'm working my way through my collection as well as new purchases, but that will run out eventually.  I enjoy blogging, but the goal is this not to be a vanity exercise.  I'd hoped to start some discussions, but that has fallen flat.

So lovelies- I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.