Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Dreaming

Just a quick word- October empties and favorites are coming, but I've been quite sick for over a week.  Thank goodness for pre-loaded posts.  If I'm being honest with you, aside from my plea and Halloween nails, I haven't blogged for a week. When I'm feeling better, I'll get those posts finished.

This week's edition of Sunday favorites is influenced by a couple of promotional booklets I received in the mail this week.


NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Nuku Hiva ($27)






I'm in love with my Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner, and would love to find a brown liquid eyeliner that works well for me.  I like the pen-like applicator for this, so I have a feeling I'll be testing it out during the VIB sale at Sephora.

29 Drops Essential Oil- Decongest Rollerball ($29)





I need this right now!




Accessories:

Coach Legacy Haley Satchel in Studded Leather ($398)



Coach is running another sale for people on their mailing list, so it inspired me to look at the website. Its doubtful that I'm able to purchase anything, but this satchel grabbed my attention.

Coach Legacy Flight Wristlet in Studded Leather ($158)




What can I say? I'm having a moment with studs right now. I think this whole line is stunning and a way to instantly update any look.  I have two pairs of studded shoes, but no studded accessories!


Coach Legacy Turnlock Leather Tote ($298)



I'm always on the hunt for more work bags.  I use the Coach Laura tote often that I picked up at an outlet.  One of the few colors I don't own is a purple.


Coach Madison Shoulder Flap Bag ($298)



This is one of the featured bags in Coach's promo photos, and I find it stunning. Take a look of this promo photo (via Pinterest)






I think this might be the perfect bag- small enough to be ladylike but large enough for your essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.