Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Empties

Here's one of the two monthly posts that I'm running a bit behind on!

I did ok for October, but really it's looking back at the 10-month totals that have blown me away!





The Highlights:

  • Skincare: Philosophy Purity Wipes, Neutrogena Wipes, First Aid Beauty Radiance Pads, Caudalie Makeup Removing Water, Caudalie Daytime Moisturizer, Shiseido Facial Cotton, Dove Lotion
  • Nails: 2x Ulta Cotton Rounds, Zoya Remove+, Julep topcoat
  • Bath: 2x Vitabath, Illume body wash
  • Misc: Fresh lip balm, mascara sample, Sephora Brush cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.