Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Dreaming

I'm going to be honest- I'm struggling a bit for this edition of Sunday Dreaming.  Why?  We're in the middle of the Sephora VIB event, and I'd received a F+F code before that.  So I've bought most of the items I'm really eyeing as of late- and even at a discount!


I've also hit a point of being really happy with my makeup collection and don't have the urge to keep buying at the moment. Regardless, I'll push on since there's always something interesting to me!

Beauty and Fragrance:

Burberry Nail Polish- $21






Burberry nail polish has landed at Nordstrom!  I'm drooling over everything.  This is Ash Rose, shade 103.







And this is shade 200, Steel Grey. 

I may have one of the shades on its way to me.  But I'll never tell!


Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette- Petal Shine 809- $60

 I'm having a Dior moment, and am obsessing over everything.  These colors look soft and beautiful, and would fill a hole in my collection.

I overindulged with the Sephora sale, so I'm honestly good for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.