Monday, November 4, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil- Narc

Once again, I'm breaking my own rules and showing a shade that's been discontinued. At last check, this is still available on Urban Decay's website.



Narc is a glistening grass green shadow, and the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil formula is smooth and creamy. With a primer, these easily last 10 hours.  I find the pigmentation and color payoff excellent.







These swatches show just how lovely Narc is:

Outside

Inside, no flash

Inside, with flash


I think Narc is a unique color in my collection.  I find the Urban Decay formula to be nice, but there are better eyeshadow sticks out there in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.