Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Your MIA Quirky Beauty



Where's your QBB these days?  I'm sorry to say, life has put a pause on my blogging (other than the pre-queued NOTDs).  Which is terribly sad, because I have some fabulous things to blog about.

First, I'm hosting Thanksgiving (or not, as it turns out).  That has meant a lot of cleaning and shopping over the past week- and guests arrived Tuesday.  Unfortunately, I also got food poisoning at the same time.  So, Thanksgiving may be delayed a day- but until I'm on my feet again, it's just going to be NOTDs from me.

I can't wait to share some of my recent acquisitions with you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.