Thursday, November 7, 2013

NARS Duo Eyeshadow- Tzarine

Today I'm happy to show you one of my favorite eyeshadow duos by NARS- Tzarine.  This is by no stretch of the imagination a new product, so please excuse the photos.

NARS Duo Eyeshadows weigh in at 0.14oz and retail at $36.  Tzarine is part of the permanent line and is available at counters, Sephora, and various e-tailers.






Tzarine is one of the most neutral of the Duo eyeshadow lines offered by NARS:



The left shadow is a beautiful highlighting color- or an overall base.  The right shadow is a perfect gunmetal pewter that jumps on blue eyes like mine.

Outside

Inside, no flash

Inside, with flash

Overall, I find NARS eyeshadows to have excellent color payoff and are long-wearing when I use the NARS primer.  Tzarine is one of the basic shadow sets that every makeup lover should have in their collection because it takes you from day to night, office to drinks, and everything inbetween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.