Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NOTD: Marc Jacobs Le Charm

After my (link) disastrous tangle with Marc Jacobs Florescent Beige (if I'm being honest), it took three months and the lure of Sephora's VIB sale to get me to purchase a second bottle.

Le Charm has been raved about by many a beauty blogger, and I've been on a rosy neutrals kick lately.  It seemed like the perfect color to test- and since it's a metallic foil, a totally different formula than the jelly sheer shimmer that was so awful to work with.

I'm so glad that I took a chance on Le Charm. It has restored my faith in this line, plus it's just beautiful.



Le Charm is a true rose gold metallic foil.  I experienced exactly none of the drying issues with this formula.  These swatches are with 3 thin coats.  It lasted more than 3 days without a chip- very well wear for me.

Marc Jacobs is exclusively found at Sephora. Le Charm is sold out online right now, but I found it in my local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.