Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sephora Collection Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow: Beige, Taupe, and Lilac

Consider this post part of my clean-out of old posts in draft stage!

Admittedly, I'm a bit late to this party since these shadows are already on clearance at Sephora.com and in stores (pro tip: always check your local Sephora in JCPenney - SiJCP for the best clearance deals).  I found these at my local SiJCP in the clearance section.

I picked up three of the shades, Beige (#1), Taupe (#6), and Lilac (#10); you'll find others in your local stores and online.

Each shadow weighs in at 0.12oz, and originally retailed for $16 each.  Sephora is the exclusive retailer for their Sephora Collection products. A brief note on Sephora Collection in general- I find their products to be excellent quality and value, especially at the price point. I tend to use a lot of high end products, and find these to be on par.

Overall, I found these to be beautifully pigmented and well worth the money.  I did struggle with fallout.  With primer, these lasted a full 8 hours; I removed them before they faded.

Now, lets look at these beautiful eyeshadows.

Beige is the lightest of the colors and compares with MUFE Aqua Cream #15, NARS Hollywoodland, or other metallic almost-nude golds.

Outside





Taupe  is very similar to Urban Decay Mushroom.  It's a beautiful shade that belongs in most collections.





Lilac is similar to MAC Softwash Grey.  It leans heavily blue when swatched.




Overall, I love this formula.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.